Job Title: Service Support Specialist (Harrisburg, PA)
Job Description: As a Service Support Specialist with Trisonics you will be required to utilize your business experience, organizational skills and interpersonal skills to assist our Field Service Engineers and establish and maintain vendor relationships for purchasing and repairs.
About Trisonics/Probo Medical: Trisonics is a subsidiary of Probo Medical, which is headquartered in Fishers, Indiana. We repair, resell, and service ultrasound equipment worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as important as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care about the world we share.
Service Support Specialist Job Duties: Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Fulfill product requests from field service engineers, provide pricing, and manage transactions
- Purchase ultrasound products from vendors around the country
- Oversee all inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities
- Manage all product repairs through internal and external vendors
- Full responsibility for product returns and replacement process
- Quotes: Producing system/parts/probe and service quotes through online system
- Extensive tracking of all purchases, deliveries, and returns
- Be flexible and willing to accept new and changing duties
- Ability to negotiate pricing with suppliers
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer-focused mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication a must
- Associate degree in Business or 1-2 year experience in procurement required
- Fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- Fun environment with a focus on accountability and results
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.