When we aren’t working to find solutions for our customers or repairing probes, you can find us playing shuffleboard or at one of our quarterly outings. We’re always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals who truly enjoy what they do. If this sounds like you, please send a resume with the position you are applying for in the subject line to [email protected].
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage hiring, attendance, time off, performance, goal setting, and development of direct reports (Regional Service Manager’s) and field service engineers (Territory Managers)
- Manage Field Service customer repair and part ordering escalation events for North America
- Identify and manage outsourced vendors services and processes
- Identify training gaps with current Regional Service Managers and Territory Managers and ensure training is provided
- Develop and report overall Field Service operational metrics and drives teams to ensure goals are met
- Develop and manage customer service training program
- Ensures team member compliance on all service-related health and safety/quality and regulatory measures
- Drives team member compliance with Service Fusion and/or any other Probo operating system
- Responsible for service contract pricing determination and contract performance
- Provides direct analysis and overall strategy on system serviceability
- Assists in other operational duties as directed by operations leader
- Manage P/L to Budget
- Work with business segments to maximize FSE commercial productivity
- New revenue stream creation
- Responsible for Field Service team yearly revenue targets
1. Service Contract Profitability
2. PM Completions/Compliance
3. First Time Fix Rate/ Escalation Management
4. Drive Billable and Manage Warranty hours
5. FSE Productivity
6. Training Matrix Management
7. System Serviceability Risk Management
8. Regulatory Compliance
9. New Customer Acquisitions
10. Customer Retention
11. Revenue and Margin Goals
12. Commercial Planning
Probo Medical is hiring a Customer Service Representative, Parts Department; the primary responsibility of this role is to execute the transactional duties for in-bound parts orders. Additionally, this role with be responsible to monitor email communication as well as supplier portal requests.
- Handle all transactional duties associated with parts orders.
- Monitor email communication to confirm and process PO’s
- Initiate required action for response to customer requests
- Assist in providing logistical information i.e. asset information, tracking numbers, etc.
- Manage customer specific portals for bids, quotes, and PO’s.
- Assist in completing administrative tasks to open and close opportunities in company CRM program
- Provide any support to Sales Specialist on RMA’s and warranties when needed
- Serve as primary back-up for the Parts Sales Specialists.
- Provide prompt quality service to both internal and external customers
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly.
- Perform other general duties to assist as directed by Management.
- Ability to use Probo’s database with skill and efficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and workload.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
- Experience with standard software and databases a plus.
- Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in phone and email customer service communication
Fishers, IN and Tulsa, OK
The Quality Technician is responsible for testing a wide variety of ultrasound probes to determine whether or not they meet organization’s established functional and cosmetic standards. The position is responsible for documenting the results, uploading all images to organization’s database and determining what path the product needs to flow through the Organization. The Quality Technician is a critical role within Probo and we are willing to extensively train the right person to be successful.
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered by a probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence please apply below.
- Optimize ultrasound system settings for test result accuracy.
- Determine if Doppler color and/or CW artifacts exists with probes.
- Interpret “First Call” diagnostic reports for quality conformance and repair needs.
- Determine grade of ultrasound probes based on established standards.
- Work with internal resources to determine what repairs can be accomplished.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Aid in the training of other employees on new or existing procedures.
- Cross-train in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse.
- 2+ years working in a Quality Control and/or regulated environment preferred
- Medical equipment experience preferred
- Work in a production environment and produce repeatable results.
- Operate some production tools and equipment. (small hand tools, tweezers, cutters, soldering iron and Dremel, etc.)
- Perform initial quality checks and make necessary adjustments.
- Follow production sequence and provide feedback on lean and various production initiatives.
- Work in a consistent environment and produce world-class results.
- Document and track all production efforts to ensure quality metrics are attained.
- Relentless desire to do the right thing for the customer and work with the team to produce repeatable results.
- Adapt, learn, and apply production improvements in a team atmosphere.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly.
- Assist in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse duties as needed.
- Responsible for performing work in a safe manner.
- General knowledge of common hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to read, write and speak English (preferred)
- Possess a high level of patience.
- Ability to work under a microscope for extended periods.
- Ultra-fine soldering.
- Possess strong, fine motor skills.
- Precise; detail oriented; deliberate; patient; logical; consistent; factual
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Similar manufacturing or repair experience a plus!
- Typical production environment in warehouse
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- There are times of urgency to meet deadlines
- Some risk of exposure to electrical shock
- Some risk of exposure to commonly used chemical such as epoxy, denatured alcohol, and acetone, flux remover
Dallas, TX, Long Island, NY, Montgomery, AL, Pensacola, FL, Northern CA, Orlando FL, NM, UT, WY, SD, ND, and OK
The Territory Manager for Probo Medical LLC will visit accounts with the goal of developing a professional relationship and educating the client on Probo Medical LLC offerings. The position will develop a client base within a 3-to-4-hour geographical radius to service diagnostic ultrasound equipment and offer client solutions based on their specific need. Those solutions include, but are not limited to, ultrasound service, ultrasound probe repair, ultrasound system sales, replacement probe sales, rentals, training, and system applications. Probo Medical LLC is the world’s largest provider of multi-OEM ultrasound equipment. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work to learn and establish rapport with customers.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
- Generate revenue growth by offering solutions and products aligned
- with the service portfolio.
- Provide timely responses to service requests.
- Complete and submit applicable field service reports for invoicing.
- Develop a profitable territory performing service, selling service contracts, parts, systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all manufacturers and models by studying manuals, attending training, reaching out to co-workers and all other available resources.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise when doing service calls.
- Adhere to internal procedures regarding defective probes and parts, unused equipment, call escalation, warranties, and finance policies.
- Performs all administrative duties within established Probo Medical and regulatory timeframes including timesheets, service work orders, expense reports, preventative maintenance (PM), installation documents, site and service documentation, and other related paperwork.
- May be asked to perform service work remotely providing telephone, remote technical support, and remote diagnostics to external healthcare customers and field partners to resolve customer equipment issues and initiate escalation, if appropriate.
- Responsible for the delivery and installation of an ultrasound system sold within your geographical radius. This will consist of being on site, making sure the equipment works, satisfying client expectations and learning the client’s ultrasound equipment portfolio and needs.
- Associate Degree in electronics (BSEE/BSEET/BSME/BSMET preferred) or 2 years’ equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with diagnostic ultrasound equipment is highly preferred, especially within a field service environment.
- Knowledge of computers; PC competency to include utilization of Microsoft Office Suite products
- An established customer base is a plus.
- Be a self-starter.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to display strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, self-discipline, and autonomy to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively operate in an independent environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives
- Robust organization/communication skills to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships and be prompt and courteous.
As a Diagnostic Technician, you will be testing and recording ultrasound system functions, running system diagnostics, giving high detail of cosmetic condition and testing any and all probes with the system. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems
- Maintaining hardware and software
- Resolving network and connectivity issues
- Repairing motherboards and upgrading firmware
- Installing software applications programs
- Providing technical support
- Managing workstation
- Safe use of many different types of tools
- Clearly state physical condition of products and take photos
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Certificate or Associates degree in a relevant field (Electronics preferred)
- High School diploma or GED
- Electronics/computer repair
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of medical equipment parts and function is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data storage and data recovery
- Service oriented
- Knowledge of computer hardware to ensure it is functioning properly
- Possess multi-tasking skills
- Attempt to replicate reported technical problems and look for solutions
- Ability to use tools
- Ability to follow and listen to directions.