At Probo Medical, we believe in our people and our culture.
When we aren’t working to find solutions for our customers or repairing probes, you can find us playing shuffleboard or at one of our quarterly outings. We’re always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals who truly enjoy what they do. If this sounds like you, please send a resume with the position you are applying for in the subject line to [email protected].
NOTE: Scammers are using LinkedIN, CallRail, and other methods to offer non-existent jobs from Probo Medical. If you have received one of these offers, or are unsure about a person who has contacted you, call us at 866-513-8322 or email us at [email protected] to verify the legitimacy of the job offer.
Dallas, TX, Long Island, NY, Montgomery, AL, Pensacola, FL, Northern CA, Orlando FL, NM, UT, WY, SD, ND, and OK
The Territory Manager for Probo Medical LLC will visit accounts with the goal of developing a professional relationship and educating the client on Probo Medical LLC offerings. The position will develop a client base within a 3-to-4-hour geographical radius to service diagnostic ultrasound equipment and offer client solutions based on their specific need. Those solutions include, but are not limited to, ultrasound service, ultrasound probe repair, ultrasound system sales, replacement probe sales, rentals, training, and system applications. Probo Medical LLC is the world’s largest provider of multi-OEM ultrasound equipment. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work to learn and establish rapport with customers.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
- Generate revenue growth by offering solutions and products aligned
- with the service portfolio.
- Provide timely responses to service requests.
- Complete and submit applicable field service reports for invoicing.
- Develop a profitable territory performing service, selling service contracts, parts, systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all manufacturers and models by studying manuals, attending training, reaching out to co-workers and all other available resources.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise when doing service calls.
- Adhere to internal procedures regarding defective probes and parts, unused equipment, call escalation, warranties, and finance policies.
- Performs all administrative duties within established Probo Medical and regulatory timeframes including timesheets, service work orders, expense reports, preventative maintenance (PM), installation documents, site and service documentation, and other related paperwork.
- May be asked to perform service work remotely providing telephone, remote technical support, and remote diagnostics to external healthcare customers and field partners to resolve customer equipment issues and initiate escalation, if appropriate.
- Responsible for the delivery and installation of an ultrasound system sold within your geographical radius. This will consist of being on site, making sure the equipment works, satisfying client expectations and learning the client’s ultrasound equipment portfolio and needs.
- Associate Degree in electronics (BSEE/BSEET/BSME/BSMET preferred) or 2 years’ equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with diagnostic ultrasound equipment is highly preferred, especially within a field service environment.
- Knowledge of computers; PC competency to include utilization of Microsoft Office Suite products
- An established customer base is a plus.
- Be a self-starter.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to display strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, self-discipline, and autonomy to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively operate in an independent environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives
- Robust organization/communication skills to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships and be prompt and courteous.
The Equipment Acquisition Specialist for Probo Medical, LLC participates in the process of equipment acquisition. This position is an in-office roles based out of our Fishers, IN facility. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Manage vendor relationships.
· Purchase equipment opportunistically to fulfill business needs.
· Source equipment for deal fulfillment.
· Develop new accounts to purchase equipment.
· Medical device industry experience preferred.
· Strong organization and communication skills,
· Be a self-starter and work well as a member of a team or independently on several projects simultaneously.
· Working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft office is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Creative problem solving.
· Logical thinking.