We are excited to award the “Probo Medical Scholarship” to decrease the burden of educational costs for those pursuing degrees in the medical field. We hope to play a small part in helping students achieve their educational goals with a $500 scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how you want to make healthcare more accessible and affordable, and why doing so is important to you and the world. Since that’s our goal with everything we do, we want for you to begin thinking about your impact.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of principles and employees of Probo Medical. The decision of the panel will be based on originality, research, creativity, and quality of the essay submitted. Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter, however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
NOTE: Probo Medical purchased Providian Medical in 2019 and renamed the Providian Medical Scholarship to the Probo Medical Scholarship.
Requirements for entry:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
- Entries must be submitted by June 21st
- No email or fax entries will be accepted. Entries must be submitted in the form below.
- No additional material or documentation (such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.) is needed or accepted.
- Each entry should include the following: Word Document copy of your essay with your complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Other Important Scholarship Links: