Probo Medical Scholarship
We are not accepting applications for 2022 until January 1st, 2022
Probo Medical wants healthcare to be more easily accessible for all, which means supporting future medical professionals. We are excited to award the “Probo Medical Scholarship” to decrease the burden of educational costs for those pursuing degrees in the medical field. We hope to play a small part in helping students achieve their educational goals with our annual $500 scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how you want to make healthcare more accessible and affordable, and why doing so is important to you and the world. Since that’s our goal with everything we do, we want for you to begin thinking about your impact.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of principles and employees of Probo Medical. The decision of the panel will be based on originality, research, creativity, and quality of the essay submitted. Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter, however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
NOTE: Probo Medical purchased Providian Medical in 2019 and renamed the Providian Medical Scholarship to the Probo Medical Scholarship.
Requirements for entry:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in “good standing”
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
- Entries must be post marked by June 21st
- There is no formal entry form; simply follow the instructions on this page
- No email or fax entries will be accepted. Entries must be sent by U.S. mail
- No additional material or documentation (such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.) is needed or accepted
- Each entry should include the following: printed copy of your essay with your complete contact information on each page (full name, address, email address and phone number) and a statement or transcript showing your current cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Please send all materials to:
ATTN: Probo Medical Scholarship
9715 Kincaid Drive Suite 1000
Fishers, Indiana 46037
Other Important Scholarship Links:
Past Scholarship Winners
Hannah Imolode – Elite Scholars Academy High School
Emily Phillips – Mayo Clinic
Amber Haley – UNC Wilmington
Amishi Bajaj – University of Chicago
AnnaMae Aufrance – Marlington High School
Neel Shah – Northeastern University
Michael Culbert – Loyola University
Michael Shumers – University of Florida
Anagha Sreevals – George Mason University
Megan Zampano – Quinnipiac University
Lauren Lozano – University of Arizona
Audrey Villarosa – Ohio State