Probo Medical is committed to donating decommissioned ultrasound equipment to underserved communities around the world. The existing supply of quality equipment donated to charitable organizations or available for low cost is failing to meet the growing demand, and we hope to help fill a desperate need in communities near and far.
Our vision is to provide high-quality, reconditioned ultrasound equipment responsibly to hospitals and other qualified facilities globally to improve access to life-saving medical imaging. Both systems and probes can be donated.
We expect that the recipients of our donations meet the following qualifications:
- Be fully functioning, vetted institutions at the time of donation.
- Have trained doctors and/or ultrasound technicians in place to utilize the equipment (or a clear plan to get trained).
- Have the ability to arrange and pay for pickup of unit from Tampa, FL.
- Be prepared to send us notification of receipt of equipment.
- Send periodic updates, which may include photos and/or videos, of how equipment is being utilized.