Two of the most notable features on the refurbished GE Vivid S70 are its cSound Architecture and 4D TEE capabilities.
cSound is generally reserved for GE’s Expert (E-series) of ultrasound machines, but is offered on the S70 to make it a very competitive system in this price range. The cSound architecture offers improved hardware and software features including single-crystal probes. Single crystal transducers provide better resolution and penetration over standard transducers. The key differences between the S70 and more advanced E-series systems comes down to hardware and processing. The E-series are larger machines that offer more single-crystal probes, higher frame rates, and more premium features and performance.
The 19″ wide HD LCD monitor and the 12” wide touchscreen provide good ergonomics. Its compact size and battery backup allow for easy transport the ultrasound shutting down the ultrasound system.
This refurbished ultrasound machine can also serve as a limited shared-service machine while providing advanced cardiovascular functions and stress echo.
• Tissue synchronization imaging
• Intima Media Thickness (IMT)
• CW Doppler
• Strain/Strain Rate Mode (option, enabled by Advanced QScan)
• Tissue Synchronization Imaging Mode (option, enabled by Advanced QScan)
• 2D stress
• Auto EF
• Automated Function Imaging (AFI)
• Automated Ejection-Fraction Calculation (AutoEF)
• Contrast Low MI(Research only)
• 4D Mitral Valve Assessment (Only works on stored patient data)
• Quantitative Analysis Package (Q-Analysis)
• EchoPAC™/Patient Archive
• Insite™ Express Connection (ExC) Enables Remote Service and Training
• Advanced 4D Options