TechNation’s article shares advice on how to choose the right ultrasound system, how to prolong the life of your machine, how tech advancements are affecting serviceability, and many more relevant ultrasound topics in the healthcare industry today. TechNation reached out to several industry-leading experts in search of the latest information regarding ultrasound systems and devices. Participating in the 2022 roundtable article on ultrasound are Probo Medical Vice President of Marketing Brian Gill, MW Imaging President Robert Grzeskowiak, Avante Health Solutions Ultrasound Specialist James Hawse, Summit Imaging CEO and CTO Larry Nguyen, and Innovatus Imaging Vice President of Sales and Marketing Matt Tomory.
TechNation, a monthly magazine and resource guide for medical equipment and service professionals, hosted this question and answer session. This ultrasound roundtable addressed current topics and questions such as:
- What should health care facilities look for when purchasing an ultrasound system?
- What are some new features facilities should consider when purchasing ultrasound devices?
- How do you think that these advancements will affect troubleshooting and serviceability?
- With technology advancing so quickly, do you think that a single service provider can address systems and probes?
- What advice would you give for prolonging the life of an ultrasound system and/or transducers?
- What else do you think TechNation readers need to know about purchasing and servicing ultrasound devices?
Brian Gill, who addressed questions at this roundtable for Probo Medical, has more than 20 years of experience in the ultrasound industry. From sales to service to customer support, he has done everything from circuit board repair and on-site service to networking and PACS, to training clinicians on ultrasound equipment. Through the years, Brian has trained more than 500 clinicians on over 100 different ultrasound machines. Currently, Brian is known as the industry expert in evaluating ultrasounds and training users on all makes and models of ultrasound equipment, this includes consulting with manufacturers with equipment evaluations during all stages of product development.
For the full ultrasound roundtable article from TechNation, please visit their site to learn more!