Technical Engineer 1, Parts Department
Job Description: As the Technical Engineer 1 of the Parts Department, you will be required to utilize your experience and attention to detail to test and verify various parts of ultrasound machines. Organize and maintain control of testing records in our quality management system, as well as assist in the repair & refurbishment of those parts repaired in house. You will report directly to the Director of the Parts Department.
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Duties: Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Testing various parts in many different ultrasound systems to ensure it functions properly and meets OEM operational standards.
- Adding evaluations and testing records in SalesForce per our quality standards.
- Assist in-house repair and refurbishment to OEM operational standards.
- Inventory testing and QA.
- Refurbishment and repair of systems designated for teardown before they are disassembled for parts inventory.
- Assist in the development and update of verification processes and procedures.
- Assist with technical support and parts identification for sales team.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Assist with maintenance of test bed units.
- A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous experience and familiarity with ultrasound preferred.
- Familiarity with various testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems. (QMS)
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Ability to focus on large, long term projects and immediate needs simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and SalesForce a plus.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]