Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Description: Probo Medical is hiring a bookkeeper; the primary responsibility of this role is to provide critical support to the accounting department by accurately and timely entering financial statement data. This person will play an integral role in maintaining the integrity of the financial statements. If you are interested in being part of a high-growth company that will make a difference in peoples’ lives, have a passion for accounting, and strive for excellence, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Responsible for accurate accounts receivable entries.
- Practice excellent customer relationship skills through accounts receivable collections process.
- Keep accounts payable up to date and accurate.
- Apply cash transactions daily.
- Work closely with the sales and purchasing teams with daily transactions.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in month end procedures and yearly review of the financial statements.
- Employee contact for payroll services.
- Assist with various human resource responsibilities as required.
- Able to work independently without much oversight.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce databases.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and basic financial statements.
- Proficient use of excel.
- Able to manage difficult situations and work well with employees and customers.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet company deadlines.
- Effectively communicate anticipated timeline and work load.
- Ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prior work experience a plus but not required.