Job Title: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Decontaminate and clean incoming ultrasound equipment
- Receive product into Probo’s systems.
- Take product pictures for quality conformance.
- Operate “First Call” diagnostic reports for quality conformance.
- Perform electrical leakage tests on ultrasound Probes.
- Document incoming characteristics of ultrasound systems.
- Document cosmetic pictures, First Call reports leakage tests of ultrasound probes in database.
- Transport materials and products between departments as directed by procedures, processes and Management.
- Prepare, schedule and ship products as directed by procedures, processes and Management.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Work and cooperate well on a team so team objectives are met.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly.
- Perform other general duties to assist as directed by Management.
- Ability to use Probo’s database and input data correctly.
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
- Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Relevant receiving, shipping and/or warehouse experience a plus.
- Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
- Experience with standard software and databases a plus.
- Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping: 1 year