Job Title: Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer
Job Description: Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for success and become a key contributor in helping us to achieve our goals.
Probo Medical is hiring a Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer; the primary responsibility of this role is to manage all projects, instances, and aspects of Salesforce.com throughout our organization. This includes administrative work and developer work, as much of our instance of Salesforce uses Apex and Visualforce code to accomplish tasks throughout the organization. This is a high-profile position that will interact with all levels within the organization.
Our goal is to build a world class company centered around our ultrasound probe refurbishing core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for efficiency, likes solving problems, and strive for excellence this role may be for you.
• Build and maintain a rolling Salesforce.com development strategy that brings creative and budget-friendly solutions to our organization.
• Develop process and control points to ensure account security, data integrity, and overall operational efficiency.
• Design, scope, and manage all Salesforce.com development projects, including working with 3rd party solutions.
• Working with management, identify, plan and execute projects on Probo Medical’s inventory system to improve overall operational effectiveness and throughput.
• Play a significant role across departments in the Continuous Improvement Process and lead all Salesforce.com projects related to the process.
• Work across multiple departments including sales, marketing, purchasing, and operations to identify points of improvement within the Salesforce.com work environment.
• Design, develop, test, release, and maintain custom workflows, validation rules, formulas, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, reports and dashboards, and other Salesforce.com customizations.
• Become an internal super-user for all things Salesforce.com related.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce administration and implementation, preferred certified Salesforce
• 2+ years of coding experience. Apex and Visualforce experience and certified Salesforce Platform
• Detail-oriented and able to stay on top of multiple projects at once.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the
jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings but are not necessarily limited to the above
written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as
assigned. Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]