Job Title: Quality Technician
Job Description: Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for greatness and excellence to help achieve Probo’s goals.
Probo Medical is hiring a Quality Technician, responsible for quality testing a wide variety of ultrasound equipment to determine whether or not they meet organization’s established functional and cosmetic standards. The position is responsible for documenting the results, uploading all images to organization’s database and determining what path the product needs to flow through the Organization. The Quality Technician is a critical role within Probo and we are willing to extensively train the right person to be successful.
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered by a probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence please apply below.
Quality Technician Job Duties:
- Evaluate ultrasound probe images on testing systems for imaging quality.
- Optimize ultrasound system settings for test result accuracy.
- Determine if Doppler color and/or CW artifacts exists with probes.
- Interpret “First Call” diagnostic reports for quality conformance and repair needs.
- Determine grade of ultrasound probes based on established standards.
- Work with internal resources to determine what repairs can be accomplished.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Aid in the training of other employees on new or existing procedures.
- Cross train in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse
- Ability to interpret ultrasound images and translate issues into operational direction and documentation.
- Ability to work within Probo’s internal MRP system.
- Possess a high level of patience, attention to detail and adaptability
- Works great in a teamwork environment
- Possess the ability to identify quality issues and flaws…doesn’t miss the little things
- High awareness for “sense of urgency”
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations and work well with employees and customers
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Technical degree and/or formal ultrasound training required
- 2+ years working in a Quality Control and/or regulated environment preferred
- Medical equipment experience preferred
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned.
Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.