Job Title: Production Scheduler
Job Description: Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for greatness and excellence to help achieve Probo’s goals.
Probo Medical is hiring a Production Scheduler. The primary responsibilities for this position are to establish, communicate, monitor and control probe repair schedules in support of both external customer demands and internal inventory requirements. This position will also plan and maintain both WIP and FG inventory to maximize repair efficiencies for excellent customer service, at the lowest total cost.
Our goal is to build a world class Operations Department centered around a probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence please apply below.
- Work with Management and Sales Teams and inventory and quality reports to schedule and prioritize work queues for Quality, Repair and Shipping / Receiving Departments.
- Monitor and communicate the status or work queues to Management
- Respond to all customer related inquiry requests, such as (but not limited to) lead-time quotes, order status, and requests for expedited service in a timely, proficient manner.
- Communicate effectively with all company departments.
- Identify and notify Customer Service/Sales Team when a scheduled shipment will not be achieved as planned, and work to negotiate the best possible ship date.
- Manage the min/max inventory requirements for each probe model, along with repair priorities, pulling the appropriate probes into the repair schedule as needed.
- Alert upper level supervision when an unresolved capacity/material constraint is/will affect the company’s ability to meet a customer’s scheduled delivery requirement.
- Maintain accurate product data and location in inventory management system.
- Comply with prescribed operating practices including those associated with SOP processes and procedures.
- Participate in production meetings, conferences, seminars and presentations as requested by immediate or department head supervision.
- Basic analytical and sound decision making skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience with computerized systems.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to use Probo’s database and input data correctly.
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
- Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- 2 – 4 years work related experience in Production Control, Production Planning, and/or Inventory Control.
- 3 years working background within a manufacturing type environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
- Experience with standard software and databases a plus.
- Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned. Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.