Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Description: Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for success and become a key contributor in helping us to achieve our goals.
Probo Medical is hiring a Supply Chain Manager. This position is accountable for producing the following result: Managing a smooth product and material flow into, through and out of the Operation by using internal and external customer requirements to prioritize workflow and ensure product is moving from one operation to the next in a timely, accurate and documented fashion. This is a high profile position that will interact with all levels within the organization and report directly to the COO.
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered on a probe refurbishing core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for efficiency, likes solving problems, and strive for excellence this role may be for you.
- Working with the repair and quality teams, push inventory into and through the QA and repair processes, ensuring timely and accurate processing while maximizing the value of the inventory. This position will be wholly responsible for Probo’s company owned inventory.
- Working with management, identify, plan and execute projects within Probo’s CRM/MRP system to help improve overall operational effectiveness and throughput. Included, but not limited to:
- Creating relevant metrics, monitoring and identifying projects to improve
- Improving integration and the flow of inventory product between departments
- Managing and scheduling the flow of current inventory through the receiving, QA, repair and shipping process
- Play a significant role across departments in the Continuous Improvement Process. Lead teams through improvement events, document process changes, and quantify the outcome from the improvement efforts.
- Participate in customer and suppler visits and all audits. Prepare for the visits and facilitate the best possible outcomes.
- Lead efforts to improve Probo’s inventory and electronic tracking systems.
- Create, implement and maintain relevant Quality Procedures
- Monitor and communicate the status or work queues to Management
- Manage the min/max inventory requirements for each probe model and repair part, along with repair priorities, pushing the appropriate probes into the repair schedule as needed and, working with other departments, pulling needed inventory into the business.
- Maintain and ensure accurate product data and location information in inventory management system.
- Comply with prescribed operating practices including those associated with SOP processes and procedures.
- Manage and lead the shipping department, ensuring timely delivery of our products to the customer in a quality manner.
- Participate in production meetings, conferences, seminars and presentations as requested by immediate or department head supervision.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Engineering or a Quality related focus
- 2 or more year experience in a similar role (Life Sciences or other regulated industry preferred).
- Proven, successful experience with Quality Systems
- Strong organizational skills and good time management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical approach to metrics and / or quality management
- Good attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma training preferred
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned. Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.