Job Title: Operations Specialist/Project Manager
Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for success and become a key contributor in helping us to achieve our goals.
Probo Medical is hiring an Operations Specialist; the primary responsibility of this role is to support and improve our current operations team by leading and executing projects that will improve our systems, efficiency and overall quality. This is a high profile position that will interact with all levels within the organization and report directly to the COO.
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered on a probe refurbishing core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for efficiency, likes solving problems, and strive for excellence this role may be for you.
- Working with management, identify, plan and execute projects within Probo’s MRP system to help improve overall operational effectiveness and throughput. Areas in include, but are not limited to:
- Creating relevant metrics, monitoring and identifying projects to improve
- Improving integration and the flow of product between departments
- Managing and scheduling the flow of current inventory through the repair process
- Leading the safety team and executing related projects.
- Play a significant role across departments in the Continuous Improvement Process. Lead teams through improvement events, document process changes, and quantify the outcome from the improvement efforts.
- Participate in customer visits and all audits. Prepare for the visits and facilitate the best possible outcomes.
- Lead efforts to improve Probo’s inventory and ERP system.
- Create, implement and maintain relevant Quality Procedures
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business with an Operations focus
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (Life Sciences or other regulated industry preferred).
- Proven, successful experience with Continuous Improvement
- Strong organizational skills and good time management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical approach to Operations
- Good attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- Lean and/or Six Sigma training preferred
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned. Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.