Job Title: Operations Associate
Probo Medical’s growth plans are very ambitious as we have built a successful working business model positioned for substantial growth. From Probo Medical’s foundational core values, to a clear vision of employee traits, skillsets, and accountability we are looking for the right people who we can position for greatness and excellence to help achieve Probo’s goals.
Probo Medical is hiring associates for all positions in Operations – Shipping/Receiving, Product Quality and Repair Technicians. We are looking for detail oriented, responsible employees that like to work in a fast paced, fun environment
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered around our probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence, please apply below.
• Ability to use Probo’s database and input data correctly.
• Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
• Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
• Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
• Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
• Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Relevant experience a plus.
• Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
• Experience with standard software and databases a plus.