Job Title: Operations Associate
Job Description: Probo Medical is hiring associates for all positions in Operations – Shipping and Receiving Clerks, Product Quality and Repair Technicians. We are looking for detail oriented, responsible employees that like to work in a fast paced, fun environment. Typical 40-hour work weeks with occasional overtime required. Shift start times are variable depending on the position, but could start as early as 7 a.m. and end as late as 7 p.m. Some shift flexibility is available.
Our goal is to build a world class Operations department centered around our probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence, please apply below.
General Skills/Qualifications (additional position specific skills may be required):
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
- Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Some computer and/or data entry skills – Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Relevant experience a plus.
- Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
- Experience with standard software and databases a plus.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.