Job Title: Microscope Solder Repair Technician
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking for capable repair technicians to perform electrical repair on high-quality ultrasound probes. We will provide support and training on product, process and guidance on your role/responsibilities. Must be able to repair our probes (typically hand held) using microscope and utilizing some fine motor skills (need to solder and look through microscope). Probo Medical is willing to hire and train people into the medical industry; we offer a clean, consistent and friendly work environment.
Probo is well established and we are a growing player in the medical device field. We are looking to hire motivated, coachable and friendly individuals who can grow with us and help drive the team to the next level. We are willing to invest in people who invest in us!
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to the community by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
- Be coachable and willing to learn in team atmosphere
- Work in a clean production environment and able to produce accurate, repeatable results
- Operate production tools and equipment (tweezers, cutters, soldering iron and hand crimpers)
- Document and track all production efforts to ensure quality metrics are attained
- Desire to do the right thing for the customer and work with the team to produce repeatable results
- Ability to perform task accurately and repetitively
- Assist in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse duties as needed
- Be friendly, coachable and willing to learn
- Willing to learn how to use common hand tools and basic power tools
- Basic data entry skill
- Able to methodically complete tasks
- Able to contribute in a team environment
- Possess great attention to detail
- Able to read, write and interact in English (preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Similar manufacturing or repair experience a plus!
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.