Saving the Healthcare industry money! Become a Repair Technician in the fast growing medical equipment industry! MedCorp is committed to establishing real savings through repair technology and education in the Healthcare Industry. Be part of a revolutionary, high growth, and dynamic company offering great career opportunities!
Description: Mechanical Repair Technician for Ultrasound Systems (located in Tampa, FL)
Mechanical Repair Technician job purpose: To safely disassemble, refurbish and assemble medical equipment.
Mechanical Repair Technician job duties:
- Safely disassemble ultrasound equipment using common handheld and small power tools
- Follow safe practices relating to infection control, hazardous materials and mechanical loads and
- industry compliance standards.
- Perform refurbishment activities including, but not limited to – cleaning, sanding, painting and buffing
- Safely assemble ultrasound equipment according to strict quality standards
- Perform basic functional quality assurance tests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Aid in the training of other employees on new or existing procedures.
Work and cooperate well on a team so team objectives are met.
Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly.
Assist in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse
- duties as needed.
- General knowledge of common hand tools and power tools
- Ability to read, write and speak English (preferred)
- Basic computer data entry skills
- Possess a high level of patience
- Works well in team environment
- Possess great attention to detail.
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- “Handy Man” characteristics
- Plenty of DIY experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechanic and/or construction experience a plus
- Typical production environment
- Some stress associated with production deadlines.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned.
MedCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.