Job Title: Material Specialist
Job Description: Probo Medical is hiring a Material Specialist; the primary responsibility of this role is to document and receive materials into, transport materials through and ship materials out of Probo’s operations. Probo is an established but growing player in the medical device field. We are looking to hire motivated, experienced individuals who can grow with us and help drive us to the next level.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring.
Our goal is to build a world class operations department centered around the ultrasound probe repair core competency. If you are interested in being part of a high growth company that will make a difference in people lives, have a passion for repairing things and solving issues, and strive for excellence please apply below.
Material Specialist Job Duties:
- Decontaminate and clean incoming ultrasound equipment
- Receive product into Probo’s systems.
- Take product pictures for quality conformance.
- Operate “First Call” diagnostic reports for quality conformance.
- Perform electrical leakage tests on ultrasound Probes.
- Document incoming characteristics of ultrasound systems.
- Document cosmetic pictures, First Call reports leakage tests of ultrasound probes in database.
- Transport materials and products between departments as directed by procedures, processes and Management.
- Prepare, schedule and ship products as directed by procedures, processes and Management.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Work and cooperate well on a team so team objectives are met.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly.
- Perform other general duties to assist as directed by Management.
- Ability to use Probo’s database and input data correctly.
- Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively communicate timeline and work load.
- Must be able to lift and carry packages weighing 25 lbs.
- Must be able to move freely around Probo’s work areas.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Fluent computer data entry skills. Outlook, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Relevant receiving, shipping and/or warehouse experience a plus.
- Work experience with regulated or process driven procedures a plus.
- Experience with standard software and databases a plus.
- Ability to work within a “hands-off” management environment – must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Probo Medical may include other duties as assigned. Probo Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.