Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking for a Marketing Manager to design, implement, and manage a strategic marketing plan that drives lead generation, brand recognition, and revenue. The position will be accountable for leading all day-to-day functions of the department and will answer to senior management.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
• Create and implement strategic vision for all Probo Medical marketing efforts with the goal on growing sales and driving revenue.
• Design, implement, and maintain email marketing campaigns using software (Pardot) to generate sales leads and increase brand awareness.
• Provide strategic vision and oversight for company website, www.probomedical.com
• Manage Google PPC vendor and ensure we’re maximizing all paid advertising channels.
• Design and implement SEO campaign that drives website traffic and leads.
• Coordinate details for all company trade shows.
• Maintain detailed reporting on all marketing efforts and report on a weekly basis.
• Manage all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
We’re looking for a highly autonomous individual who can set strategy but also implement and see efforts to completion.
• Self-starter able to work independently without much oversight
• Must be able to create something from nothing
• Highly creative but results focused
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to multitask and manage a high workload
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of experience in marketing-related position
• Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
• “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
Please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected] to apply.