Job Title: International Sales Representative
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking for an international sales representative to source new business for our growing company. Probo is an established but growing player in the medical device field. We are looking to hire motivated, experienced individuals who can grow with us and help drive us to the next level.
For this position, we need someone interested in the opportunity to personally grow and network in the global medical equipment industry. Probo Medical will provide the tools and a tangible product to sell. Your role is to grow (via phone and e-mail) a customer base of medical equipment resellers through Central and South America.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
International Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Actively build relationships with new international customers through Web searches, trade shows, referrals, phone calls, networking, and word of mouth.
- Heavy price negotiation in daily transactions.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Attend 1-2 annual international trade shows a year
- Must have a passion for international business
- Must be outstanding at relationship building
- Must possess a genuine willingness to learn
- Must be highly responsive
- Must be able to work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage a high workload
- Must possess the ability to create relationships from a cold start
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
In order to apply for the position please send your resume, three professional references (e-mail and phone) to [email protected]