Job Title: Inside Sales Specialist
Job Description: We are looking for friendly, outgoing people who can connect via a phone sales model. We need inside sales leaders to identify new accounts, connect with existing accounts, create strong relationships, resolve problems and ultimately build new business for our growing company.
We are not afraid to reward success! We want a culture that provides the opportunity for personal growth, a positive work environment and the freedom to succeed. If you are willing to work hard and contribute to our culture, financially rewarding opportunities are available in our growing company.
As an inside sales leader, you will have the opportunity to network in the global medical equipment industry. Probo Medical will provide the training, support, tools and a quality product to sell. Your role is to excel as a socially engaging sales person who can close opportunities, grow relationships, and generate new business.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care about the world we share.
Inside Sales Specialist Job Duties:
- Close incoming sales opportunities
- Prospect for new customers through outbound phone calls
- Grow customer relationships over the phone and through online communications
- Solicit new business through networking, referrals, and other lead sources
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Must have an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be outstanding at relationship building
- Must be timely and responsive
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage a book of business
- Must be willing to positively contribute to our culture
- Must desire personal growth and be comfortable with winning!
2-3 years of sales / customer service experience preferred
- Friendly office to work from
- Fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]