Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking to hire an HR Manager who can assist in our rapid growth by finding and onboarding exceptional employees and by being a brand ambassador to our current staff. Our Core Values are essential to our company and we need the HR Manager to not only live by those values, but to promote and work to improve the implementation of the values across the organization.
This is a new position and includes the creation and implementation of onboarding best practices, handling all internal marketing communications to ensure employee engagement, and being the point of contact for all employees and our external partners. The individual will have direct oversight of the company’s daily Human Resources activities and will be the primary point of contact for employees, senior management, and external contacts.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
HR Manager Job Duties:
People Management – the number one asset of Probo Medical is our people and we’re passionate about making this an exciting place to work. The HR Manager role is responsible for maintaining and promoting that culture across the entire organization and for ensuring all employees are heard.
- Be primary contact for all personnel-related issues
- Support internal brand and core values to all employees
- Lead Internal Marketing efforts
Benefits – As one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana, we’re constantly looking to improve our benefit package and offer a competitive package that fits the needs of our employees. The HR Manager will drive this strategy and will work closely with senior management to ensure we have the best benefit package for our organization.
- Lead benefit strategy including Medical, Dental, Ancillary, 401k, etc.
- Handle all internal benefit questions from employees and ensure timely resolution
- Be primary contact for multiple vendors who support Probo Medical
- Handle open enrollment meetings across all locations
Growth Strategy – Probo Medical has grown rapidly both organically and through acquisition. We intend to follow this trend and are looking for an HR Manager who is experienced with onboarding new departments/companies into our core business.
- Be an integral part of M&A activities and lead people strategy to integrate future departments
- Work with multiple vendors to provide the best benefits to individual locations
- Provide support to senior leadership during acquisition process
- Develop and manage various human resources objectives across the organization and multiple locations
- Create personnel policies and procedures and always maintains an up-to-date handbook
- Create and implement formal HR procedures
- Ensure job descriptions and position agreements are up-to-date for all company roles
- Handle all recruiting, applicant tracking, and onboarding for new employees
- Strengthen recruiting partnerships with colleges/universities and local staffing firms
- Handle onboarding of new employees and be the face of Probo Medical on day one
- Implement and oversee payroll management system
- Manage employee PTO and time off policies
- Responsible for vendor relations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years HR experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Proven track record of motivating and engaging people
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- Core Values driven organization
- 85 full time employees, three locations, and growing
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.