Job Title: Equipment Acquisition Specialist
Job Description: Probo Medical is growing and we are looking for people who want to succeed! We are looking for friendly, outgoing people who can connect via a phone sales model. We need an Equipment Acquisition Specialist to identify new accounts, connect with existing accounts, create strong relationships, resolve problems and ultimately build new purchasing opportunities for our growing company.
We are not afraid to reward success! We want a culture that provides the opportunity for personal growth, a positive work environment and the freedom to succeed. If you are willing to work hard and contribute to our culture, financially rewarding opportunities are available in our growing company.
As an Equipment Acquisition Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to network in the global medical equipment industry. Your role is to excel as a socially engaging sales person who can generate business opportunities to purchase used medical equipment.
If freedom, flexibility, and financial reward for generating customer wins are what you’re looking for in a career, please e-mail your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care about the world we share.
Equipment Acquisition Specialist Job Duties:
- Find, build, and maintain procurement relationships around the world
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities
- Solicit new business through networking, referrals, and other lead sources
- Broker imaging equipment domestically and internationally between buyers and sellers
- Must have an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Must have desire to always close deal and generate new business
- Must be outstanding at relationship building
- Must be timely and responsive
- Must multitask and manage a book of business
- Must be willing to positively contribute to our culture
- Must desire personal growth and be comfortable with winning!
2-3 years of sales / equipment acquisition experience preferred
Experience in medical imaging equipment preferred but not required
- Friendly office to work from
- Fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated