Job Title: Cosmetic Repair Technician
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking for a cosmetic repair technician who will be responsible for cosmetically refurbishing and repairing a wide variety of ultrasound probes that meet organizational quality standards. Probo is an established but growing player in the medical device field. We are looking to hire motivated, experienced individuals who can grow with us and help drive us to the next level.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
Cosmetic Repair Technician Job Duties:
- Work in a production environment and produce repeatable results
- Follow production sequence and provide feedback on lean and various production initiatives
- Work in a consistent environment and produce world-class results
- Document and track all production efforts to ensure quality metrics are attained
- Relentless desire to do the right thing for the customer and work with the team to produce repeatable results
- Adapt, learn and apply production improvements in a team atmosphere
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly
- Assist in other functions of the business, including shipping, receiving, and general warehouse duties as needed
- Responsible for performing work in a safe manner supporting lean manufacturing principals such as
5S and 6 Sigma
- General knowledge of common hand tools and power tools
- Ability to read, write and speak English (preferred)
- Basic computer data entry skill
- Possess a high level of patience
- Work well in team environment
- Possess great attention to detail
- Good “hands on” experience
- Precise; detail oriented; deliberate; patient; logical; consistent; factual; pleasant demeanor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Similar manufacturing or repair experience a plus!
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- Reports directly to Cosmetic Probe Repair Director
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.