Component Repair Engineer Lead
Job Description: The Component Repair Engineer Lead manages the effort of ensuring our medical imaging parts inventory is properly repaired, tested, and validated to their original specifications. The Component Repair Engineer Lead is a highly specialized role where you will be asked to repair and oversee multiple repairs of medical imaging parts from several manufactures and modalities, including but not limited to, electronic boards, power supplies, monitors, user interfaces, etc.
Location: Tampa, Florida
Minimum Qualification :
· Associates Degree in Electronics or a combination of education and relative experience
· 2-3 years in a component level repair environment, 3rd party in component repair a plus
· Proven repair track record
· Proven ability to read and understand schematics
· Must be able to pass a basic electronics test
· Experience with medical imaging systems, specifically ultrasounds a plus
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Basic computer skills
· Experience with Salesforce a plus
· Experience with customer technical support a plus
· Experience in ISO certification(s) and document writing a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Desire to learn.
· Creative problem solving.
· Sense of urgency.
· Attention to detail.
· Logical thinking.
· Team player.
· Cross-functional participation.
· Solid Communication, both verbal and written.
Job Duties :
· 100% ESD compliance when handling/repairing parts.
· Properly validates repairs through validated system and/or bench testing.
· Performs secondary quality checks on repaired/tested parts.
· Performs customer warranty validation through proper testing/evidence finding.
· Properly documents results/findings on tested/repaired parts in ERP system.
· Follows and adheres to all Probo Medical and OSHA safety policies and regulations.
· Leads other Component Engineers by acting as subject matter expert and assigns daily tasks.
· Proven ability to solder/de-solder
· Advanced knowledge of electronics theory
· Ability to troubleshoot/test on multiple imaging manufacturers and models
· Knowledge of and experience with electronic test equipment
· Meets daily repair targets
· Meets new repair development targets
· Manages tools and repair inventory needs
· Properly follows repair priority process
· Must be comfortable assisting/researching/solving technical questions over phone
· Must be able to validate and confirm part numbers in Salesforce using manuals, online resources, etc.
If you are interested, please send a resume with the position you are applying for in the subject line to [email protected].