Title: Client Sales Executive
- Most of your time and energy will be spent on a transactional book of business hunting (for new clients) and farming (growing existing clients) for ultrasound probes sales & repair, and parts. You will also be exposed systems and service sales.
- You’ll also refer prospects for ultrasound systems and service to internal subject matter experts as you grow your knowledge and experience in these more complex areas
What You’ll Do:
- Make lots of cold calls – 60-75 calls/day for the first year. You’ll also reach prospects via email and other creative methods
- Manage all activity (leads, contacts, opportunities, notes) in Salesforce
- Get past gatekeepers, find decision makers, build trust, answer questions, and use your endless humor, charm, and knowledge to get the sale
- Provide detailed quotes to prospects and clients
- Answer technical questions and provide equipment consultations to your prospects and clients
Who You Are:
- Very comfortable on the phone – no keyboard warriors need apply!
- Thrive under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
- Friendly, casual communication style
- Good at prioritizing, being creative, and managing a high workload
- Split personality: creative during the sales cycle, and highly attentive to detail during account management
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience preferred
- High-growth organization, which leads to relatively high levels of change and some uncertainty
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated and accountable
- All ideas from all people matter, regardless of experience/tenure/department
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. Probo is honored to give back to third world communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations.
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected].