Probo Medical is looking to increase our production by hiring the right people that are capable of producing quality or “gold standard” products. We are very interested in a team who can grow with us and drive to the next level. By providing the guidance, training, and resources we consistently strive to create an environment for you to succeed in. Be part of a revolutionary, dynamic, and high growth company offering great career opportunities!
Mechanical Probe Repair Technician Job Purpose: To service and repair ultrasound probes that meet our established quality standards as well as key operational metrics.
Mechanical Probe Repair Technician Job Duties:
- Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of troubleshooting, testing and repairs on a micro-mechanical level
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve equipment or process problems.
- Inspect and diagnose wire harnesses and micro-electronics assembly and repair under a microscope.
- Operates some production tools and equipment (tweezers, cutters, solder iron and hand crimpers).
- Follow detailed procedures consisting visual aids, drawings, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, rework, or reassemble micro-assemblies
- Assemble micro coaxial cables to PCB’s and flex circuits.
- Work with micro sized parts on a consistent basis.
- Experience working under a microscope for both inspection and assembly.
- Use of a Digital multi-meter
- Document and track all production efforts to ensure quality metrics are attained.
- Maintain and clean and organized workspace.
- Assist in the training of other employees on new or existing procedures.
- Work and cooperate well on a team so company objectives are met.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and perform the same task repeatedly
- Assist in the development of new processes to improve product quality and production efficiency.
- Responsible for performing work in a safe manner supporting lean manufacturing principals such as 5S.
- Great complex problem solver. Strong deductive thinker.
- Possess great attention to detail. Highly systematic.
- Possess a high level of patience and perseverance.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable
- Naturally a “sponge” for knowledge
- Works well in team environment.
- Able to work in a production environment and produce repeatable result
- Great “hands on” skills.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination to work under a microscope.
- Detail oriented
- Pleasant and nice
- High School Diploma
- Similar manufacturing or repair experience a plus!
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- Reports directly to Probe Repair Supervisor