Job Title: Business Development Representative
Job Description: Probo Medical is looking for a Business Development Representative to prospect and develop new business relationships for our fast-growing company. Probo is an established and rapidly growing player in the refurbished medical device field. We are looking to hire motivated, experienced individuals who can grow with us and help drive our expansion.
For this position, we need someone interested in the opportunity to personally grow and network in the global medical equipment industry. Probo Medical will provide the tools to succeed. Your role is to grow and develop (via phone, e-mail and other prospecting activities) a qualified customer base of medical equipment resellers.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound systems and probes worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as imperative as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care.
Business Development Representative Job Duties:
- Actively build relationships with new and existing customers through internet searches, LinkedIn, referrals, phone calls, networking, and word of mouth
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities to develop new sales opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop effective prospecting strategies
- Manage, maintain, and develop a pipeline of new prospects to ensure consistency in meeting monthly sales goals
- Generate qualified purchasing and sales opportunity leads
- Must be goal-oriented and passionate about business development
- Must be outstanding at relationship building
- Must have strong verbal, written, listening, customer service, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a “hunter” mentality
- Must be able to work under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage a high workload
- Must possess the ability to create relationships from a cold start
- Must have a “team-player” attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or other applicable discipline
- Salesforce or another CRM proficiency is preferred but not required
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator proficiency is preferred but not required
- Fast-paced; high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.