Job Title: Account Manager
Job Description: We are looking for a friendly, outgoing person who can communicate directly with our customers in a fast-paced, transactional environment. You will work with a variety of different customers and work to provide the right product, at the right price, at the right time.
We are not afraid to reward success! We want a culture that provides the opportunity for personal growth, a positive work environment and the freedom to succeed. If you are willing to work hard and contribute to our culture, financially rewarding opportunities are available in our growing company.
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to network in the global medical equipment industry. Probo Medical will provide the training, support, tools and a quality product to sell. Your role is to excel as a socially engaging sales person who can close opportunities, grow relationships, and generate new business.
About Probo Medical: We repair and resell refurbished ultrasound equipment worldwide. Probo is one of the fastest growing companies in the Midwest, and our company culture is unique in that we truly invest in our people through training, goal setting, and mentoring. We believe that all people are of equal value; to us, employee satisfaction is just as important as customer satisfaction. Most importantly, as we have the advantage of working with life-saving medical devices, Probo is honored to give back to underserved communities by regularly donating equipment to need-based organizations. In short, we care about the world we share.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Process all inbound sales requests from Sales Representatives and match product and pricing to the request
- Coordinate customer product repairs and proactively communicate with Sales Representatives
- Coordinate customer repair turnaround times with the repair manager, find parts from inventory for repairs, help source for parts if needed
- Work closely with Probo Medical Sales team to provide exceptional customer service to accounts; process all sales-related transactions in Salesforce
- Other duties as required; this will be highly transactional position
- Must have an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be outstanding at relationship building
- Must be timely and responsive
- Must have the ability to multitask and manage a book of business
- Must be willing to positively contribute to our culture
- Must desire personal growth and be comfortable with winning!
- 2-3 years of sales / customer service experience preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- “Hands-off” management style – must be self-motivated
- Fun environment with a focus on accountability and results
To apply, please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]